East Hampton has its own healthcare center providing people in East Hampton with:
• Qualified adult, pediatric physicians and medical specialists in a permanent, modern and state-of-the art setting;
• A convenient medical care center with important links to Southampton Hospital for a coordinated, continuous and comprehensive system of healthcare encompassing prevention and treatment, including urgent intervention;
• Affiliation with Southampton Hospital to assist in recruiting the doctors needed to provide professional medical sub-specialists, and ensure the availability of quality, caring and
professional medical services in the future;
• Medical practices with a commitment to provide non-acute general medical care, and medical services for acutely ill patients, with a single standard of care;
• Day, evening and weekend medical care coverage.
• Handicapped accessible office space and patient rooms for 12 adult care and 3 pediatric physicians;
• A modern suite for digital radiology, digital mammography and bone densitometry services;
• A medical laboratory for collection of patient specimens for testing;
• A pharmacy to serve the medication needs of patients served at the Center;
• Benefits counseling and patient advocacy services for residents
• Direct links with East Hampton Village volunteer ambulance services and Southampton Hospital for emergency care;
• Space for other health services, such as social service agencies;
• Space for growth so that our long-term goals of providing accessible, quality and affordable primary healthcare to the people of the Town of East Hampton will be achieved.